Beginning September 1, 2019, FAC Net started accepting affiliate member profiles for non-US based wildfire practitioners.
The same limitations stand for non-US affiliates:
- We are currently only accepting applications for affiliate membership.
- Vendors and other commercial entities are ineligible for membership. If you are a contractor or consultant, you are welcome to apply, but not actively solicit your services – the purposes of this space is shared learning between peers.
- Membership in FAC Net is for fire adapted communities practitioners only, and not for individual homeowners looking for resources. You must be working at the neighborhood or community-wide scale to apply.
Membership benefits for non-US members:
- Access to our online community of wildfire practitioners.
- Access to member-only resources, webinars and other learning opportunities.
- Access to network staff for help finding resources, connections and support.
Unfortunately, international affiliates are not eligible for any financial support opportunities at this time.
Reminder: profile applications need to be complete before they will be reviewed. Incomplete profiles will be deleted after one month.
- Attend at least one webinar per year.
- Participate (by liking, sharing, posting) on our networking space at least once every 4 months.
- Have complete and up to date web profiles.
- And/or responding to reporting questionnaires
- And/or participating in applicable in-person opportunities.
Members that do not meet these requirements will receive an email inquiring about their interest in continuing participation. Membership is intended to be active. To follow along and read stories from other practitioners, but not actively participate, please follow our blog.
If you have questions, please contact us.