From June 2‐5, 2015, 80 Fire Learning Network leaders, FAC Learning Network members, and guests gathered in Santa Fe, New Mexico for their annual workshop.
For FAC Net, the objectives of the meeting were to:
- Gain a clearer understanding of the Network’s purpose and direction, and how we all fit in,
- Gain new skills and understanding related to FAC and learning networks,
- Launch the Communities of Practice (CoP) and have CoP members begin defining their work plans,
- Share new FAC ideas and innovations,
- Create new and strengthen existing member connections, and
- Increase synergy between the FAC Learning Network and Fire Learning Network.